Top 5 Phishing Red Flags
According to a report by Ironscales, phishing is the root cause of 95% of all successful cyberattacks worldwide.
This is why it's so important that each and every person inside our businesses is able to identify a phishing email as a scam before they:
- Hand over credentials to company accounts
- Send sensitive employee or client information
- Click a link or attachment infected with malware or ransomware
- Wire company money to a scammer
- Otherwise give bad actors access to your network or data
Our easy-to-digest infographic will walk you through the top 5 phishing red flags and how to stay protected.
Fill out the form to the right to download!